Our professional network
e have established a wide-ranging network of professional, third party contacts able to provide additional advice, support and services when required.
Our trust and confidence in these people and organisations has been built over many years, and in most cases we have accessed their help on behalf of our own family members.
Because we act for many clients in later life and those with special needs, these contacts include trusted providers of advice and services in the care and support sectors.
Our network includes those able to offer:
- Specialist legal advice including the creation of Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Tax compliance and dealing with tax returns
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Debt management
- Comprehensive advice on State benefits
- Independent care advocacy and advice
- Independent case management
- Accredited Mental Capacity Assessment
- Domiciliary care
- Expert advice on the availability of statutory funding towards care costs
We have no formal links to any members of this network, no conflicts of interest and we do not insist on clients referring to any of them. We are also very happy to work alongside your own professional adviser if you already have one.