P eople from all walks of life and in a diverse range of circumstances come to Centurion for advice they can trust.
Many look to us to protect the wealth that they or other family members have built up over a lifetime, ensuring that they and their loved ones can enjoy a secure future.
Equally, we have many years of experience protecting those who have suffered a change in circumstances and a resulting dramatic change in their financial position. We fully understand the pressures this can place upon individuals and their families.
All of us recognise the trust which our clients place in us and their reliance on our expertise. Each of our team is personally motivated and do their best and trained to treat our clients’ interests as paramount.
Our core values are:
- To maintain the highest possible standard of technical knowledge in all relevant aspects of financial advice;
- To ensure fair treatment of our clients and to act in their best interest at all times;
- To build and maintain a happy and cohesive team, motivated to meet the needs of our clients;
- To build and maintain a network of fellow professionals in complementary fields, which ensures we can - between us - provide access to any other professional services which our clients may require or potentially benefit from.
Between us we have earned a wide range of relevant professional qualifications and accreditations which are not commonly held by other financial advisers. We hope this helps demonstrate how seriously we take our work and how committed we are to developing and maintaining our technical knowledge.
At the heart of Centurion Wealth is an appreciation of the importance of understanding exactly what our clients want from their finances and from life.
Face-to-face meetings and honesty are central to our approach and we strive to develop deep and positive relationships with our clients based on trust, transparency and clear communication.
We take pride in our ability to deliver a highly personalised service; through it, we are able to meet our clients’ expectations.
The world of finance can be complicated and awash with terms and acronyms, but we work to make the process jargon-free, offering clear explanations that allow our clients to make the best-informed decisions.
We work to the highest ethical and professional standards and insist on the same from the organisations we partner with on behalf of our clients.
Further, we are committed to:
- Maintain the highest possible standard of technical knowledge in all relevant aspects of financial advice;
- Ensure fair treatment of our clients and to act in their best interest at all times;
- Build and maintain a network of fellow professionals in complementary fields, which ensures we can - between us - provide access to any other professional services from which our clients may require or potentially benefit.
Our Professional Qualifications and Accreditations
Chartered Financial Planner
Certified Financial Planner
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments
Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers
Member of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association
Member of the Expert Witness Institute
SIFA Professional Firm
We also hold Certificates in Investment Management, Care Fee Plans, Equity Release and Home Reversion Plans.
The links on this page are provided as a convenience, and for informational purposes only. Centurion Chartered Financial Planners bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Please contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.